1.01.2010

Mission In Progress: Bust This Stash!




Earwarmer Pattern: Super Duper Ribbed Earwarmer by theblondeknitter (coming soon!)

Fiber: Blue Sky Alpacas Bulky in Orange(a D/C'd color) 
Needles: sz15 Boye circulars

I'm on a stash bustin' mission and these are my first FO's. It felt so good to use up this yarn that has been patiently waiting to be crafted into something fun and usable. The end result is what I'm calling them the Super Duper Xtra Long Scarf and the Super Duper Ribbed Earwarmer. Because the scarf is so long--a whopping 91 inches with the fringe--it did take a few nights to complete. The earwarmer is a pattern I designed on the fly and there will be a *FREE* PDF up for anyone to download ASAP. (I need to knit up another one and actually write down what I did!)
Well, there's plenty more stash to get through so I best skidaddle and CO another project...or several...